Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users.
As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Identifying opportunities for raising the brand awareness of our product. This will include both offline and online campaigns.
- Working closely with the local radio stations and presenters to make sure we have content resources constantly.
- Help the headquarters with growth strategies and plans in Nigeria.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and partners.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally. This is for the purpose of helping iterate our product continuously and offer the best user experience.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the local partners together with the legal department at the headquarters.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams that will ensure revenue growth.
- Increasing client base in the monetization phase
- More than 5 years of experience in business development.
- Having a deep knowledge and rich resources of the local media industry, especially in the radio industry, media company related experience will be a plus.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills are must-haves.
- With a passion for building a whole new business and can always adapt to the quick workplace.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition in order to properly pitch and bring partners on-board for commercial opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2020.