Showmat Construction Limited is a registered company that brings a wide range of engineering services in building and construction work, vendor qualifications and quality control.
We also render services ranging from reports and documents for using legal and financial data, facts and official information. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company goals.
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- Analyze sales reports, and provide strategies to Trim overhead and increase profit
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create proposals for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services
- Provide coaching and training to subordinate Business Developers
- Generate sales presentations as well as assist junior developers with theirs
- Maintain positive growth in your market area
- HND, BSc. in business administration and any other related field.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, analytical, ability to motivate and manage others
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020