Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce a full-fee postgraduate scholarship offering for those wishing to study in September 2020.
Aim and Benefits of Leicester Castle Business School Masters Scholarship
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
Leicester Castle Business School Masters Scholarship Courses
- Business Management in Sport
- Business Management in the Creative Industries
- Business of Motorsport
- Creative Enterprise
- Global Banking and Finance
- Global Finance and Investment
- Intercultural Communication
Requirements for Leicester Castle Business School Masters Scholarship Qualification
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
How to Apply
To apply please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to email@example.com. Please entitle the email ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
The 1000 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will a postgraduate degree at DMU help your development from an academic and personal perspective as well as from a career point of view?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
For more details, visit De Montfort university website